The successful candidate will be a bridge between our organisation and our passionate community of gamers and esports enthusiasts. This role needs strong communication skills, a deep understanding of esports culture, and a commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive online environment.
- Act as a point of contact for our community, engaging with fans, players, and followers across various social media platforms.
- Collaborate closely with the content team to ensure that community interests, feedback, and ideas are integrated into our content strategy.
- Assist in monitoring and moderating community channels, ensuring respectful and constructive discussions, while swiftly addressing any issues or violations of community guidelines.
- Gather feedback and insights from the community to help shape our initiatives, events, and content.
- Organise and execute community events, contests and initiatives.If you’d like to apply, please reach out via the button below to submit your application via email.
If you’d like to apply, please reach out via the button below to submit your application via email.
- Community Engagement
- Moderation & Feedback Collection
- Event Planning
- No experience necessary
- Entry-level role
- Hours at your discretion
- Voluntary role
- Report into Directors