The successful candidate will be responsible for researching, planning, and producing compelling and engaging content across various mediums and platforms. This role requires an understanding of the esports communities that we are a part of, creative skills, and the ability to work with a team of content creators.
- Work together with the other staff to build a holistic content strategy that aligns with our overarching mission and core values.
- Assist in the creation of a wide content portfolio by our content team, encompassing video, articles, social posts, live streams and other media formats.
- Aid the directors in identifying and collaborating with a team of content creators/streamers.
- Foster a robust and meaningful connection with our community by actively participating in discord discussions, watch parties and engaging on social media.
- Keep an eye on industry trends, esports news and emerging media platforms to spot novel content opportunities and execute upon them.
If you’d like to apply, please reach out via the button below to submit your application via email.
- Content Strategy & Creation
- Leadership and Communication
- Research and Trends
- No experience necessary
- Entry-level role
- Hours at your discretion
- Voluntary Role
- Report into Directors